CUSTOM PRESCRIPTION SHOOTING GLASSES
We need the following information in order to process all Rx orders. Please call us today to consult with one of our associates.
- A copy of your current prescription (faxed or mailed).
- Your P.D. (pupillary distance) specifically ask your doctor or optician that made your glasses for this information, as it is generally NOT written on the prescription pad.
- Approximate height and weight for determining frame size.
- Generally, if you think you have a narrow, average or wide face or bridge of your nose.
- Lens color choices.
- Lens preference - single vision, bifocal, progressive bifocals, polarized, etc. *Depending on availability in your prescription
- Single Vision or Bifocal? *Round Bifocals work best in Classic Ranger and Ranger Edge frame *Progressives and flat-top bifocals only work well in specific frames.
- What type of shooting or hunting do you participate in? Trap, sporting, skeet, wing shooting, rifle, pistol, etc.
- Are you having a problem seeing iron sights on a handgun or rifle?